“Easy” package: breakfast, generous post-training buffet and dinner
You are choosing one of the best bike hotels in Italy, right on the seafront,to live out your passion for cycling in the company of expert guides, ready to let you in on the secrets hiding beyond the region’s most thrilling hairpin turns.
Our experience and advice lead you to medieval castles, salt pans, hills, Sangiovese vineyards, all from the saddle. Ride along the coastline, changing your route every day.
Our bike hotel packages give you access to a huge range of genuinely specialised facilities!
“Easy bike” package
- SUPER HALF BOARD for cyclists and their partners including breakfast, post-training buffet (with antipasti, hot dishes, pasta, cold meats, cheeses, vegetables, fruit salads and desserts until 16:30)
- 6 DIFFERENT GUIDED RIDES A DAY for you to choose from
- Use of the SPACIOUS BIKE ROOM (with room for over 130 bikes), CCTV security, complete with an area for bike washing, a small workshop and an air pump. The mechanic is always available to help
- BANANA AND ELECTROLYTES every day before departure
- WATER for your water bottles
From only 54 € per person in our “Basic” room
Find out more about our bike services
• Expert guides
• Bike room with video sureveillance
• Bespoke services for cyclists
• Food for cyclists ... and everyone else!
• Reward your efforts with serious relaxation
The hotel is the exclusive hire partner for Pinarello bicycles, Italy’s premium cycling brand, in the Emilia-Romagna region.
Pedal in comfort
We are commercial partners of Italy’s biggest cycling brands and you can buy many items of equipment in the hotel.
Leaders in provision of saddles
High quality helmets
Tires and wheels for road bikes
Performance cycling wear with a neon look
Specialists in the production of water bottles
The widest range of saddle bags
Bicycle maintenance equipment
Nutritional bars and gels with natural ingredients
Andrea with "Alè" uniform
Your perfect bike hotel in Cesenatico
At Lungomare Bike Hotel , passion for cycling is founded in the strong attachment we feel to our region. Every turn of the pedals, every climb, every drop of sweat, for us represent a small effort we make willingly to allow us to truly admire the beauty which opens up to our senses at the end of the ride.
Beyond the goal, we savour the journey, the experience.
We have a mission: To allow you to discover Romagna, with its seaside and its hills, and the nvirons of Cesenatico, native land of Pantani, as if you came from here yourself. We organise tours, weekly and by theme, experiences which combine sport, good food and bespoke training, according to the time of year and your training needs. Here is a small taste of what we can offer:
What’s more, the Riviera Romagnola provides a great racing parcours not only for the Giro d’Italia, but for some of the largest cycling events in Italy in terms of participant numbers. Among the most famous are: