CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN AT THE LUNGOMARE HOTEL
Do you already feel like breaking the monotony of autumn and live the magic of Halloween? Come to Cesenatico and try our monstrous offer!
See how many things we have in store for you:
- breakfast BUFFET with Take Your Time formula that allows you to live the weekend at your own rhythm, forgetting at least on vacation, the clock
- HORROR biscuits October 30 BABY LABORATORy with Francesca: knead, bake and eat for a snack
- Monday, October 31 come to dinner wearing your scariest Halloween costume!
You could win the prize for the scariest costume. Up for grabs is a 1 hour private spa for 2 persons!
- And before going to sleep: VIN BRULE' AND HOT CHOCOLATE in the heat of the brazier!
- ACCESS TO THE WELLNESS AREA just for you, between the heat of the sauna and turkish bath, whirlpool and relaxation area. And a nice massage or beauty treatment why not consider them
- The Technogym GYM, is open all day on the top floor facing the sea
- The SWIMMING POOL heated to 29 degrees and salinized with a whirlpool and children's pool
- Outside the hotel there is a beautiful cycle path. With our FREE BICYCLES you can reach the canal port designed by Leonardo Da Vinci, but also the neighboring countries, crossing the famous Rubicon of Julius Caesar's "Dado è tratto". We are surrounded by history!
Do you like SKATEBOARDing? Did you know that in the area of Parco di Levante, near the hotel, you can unleash in the Bowl, the large pool in which you can skate with different heights.In the meantime, those who don't skate, can walk in the green among ponds and ducks, turtles and rabbits in freedomtre.
Did you know that during this period you can enjoy Romagna's passion and tradition for cooking?
From Friday, October 28 to Tuesday, November 1, Cesenatico hosts "IL PESCE FA FESTA", the great autumn gastronomic event dedicated to the fish of the Adriatic Sea. The picturesque old town for four days will be transformed into a large open-air restaurant with the scent of delicious grilled, crispy fried and other typical dishes of the maritime tradition.
The heart of the gastronomic festival as always will be the canal port designed by Leonardo Da Vinci and the historic city center.
Write us your wishes and we will send you your custom quote!