14 - 15 - 16 October 2020 - Porto Sant'Elpidio/Rimini/Cesenatico/Cervia
The GIRO D'ITALIA is without any doubts the toughest Bike Race, in the most beautiful place in the world
In the 2020 the Giro d’Italia will have a stage in Romagna on 14th, 15th and 16th October, and here at Lungomare Bike hotel, the only four-star hotel directly by the sea of Cesenatico, we will offer you the opportunity to to witness the thrill of this great race.
- STAGE 11 (14th October): PORTO SANT'ELPIDIO > RIMINI. 181 KM
The 11th stage of the Giro sets off from Porto Sant'Elpidio to head north, along the Adriatic coast. This route takes the riders to a likely sprint finish in Rimini.
- STAGE 12 (15th October): CESENATICO > CESENATICO. 205 KM
The 12th stage honours the Nove Colli Gran Fondo. The route consists of a loop in which the riders tackle nine hills (exactly the Nove Colli). With 30 kilometres remaining the riders crest the last uphill and then a stretched out descent leads onto the level ground, arriving in Cesenatico.
- STAGE 13 (16 October): CERVIA > MONSELICE. 190 KM
The 13th stage travels over the Po Plain to a finale in the Euganean Hills. the cyclists will bumb up into abrupt rises to heights as high as 600 meters northwest of Monselice, with two climbs that could shake up the race: the Passo Roverello and the Muro di Calaone. The route then descends onto the level ground.
Stay with us for this exciting period, come and see yourself the most famous cyclists in the world, who often stay at our hotels, right under your nose
Buying the pass, you can ride between the two sides of a crowd, which will make you feel the strong emotions that cyclists experience during the Giro. One minute you're riding along beautiful roads rarely frequented, the next minute you're acclaimed by passionate fans with pure excitement in their eyes while awaiting the professional cyclists. And finally, you'll experience what it's like to cross the finish line and get on the podium, just few hours before the winners!
Then, you have the opportunity to experience the start, watching closely the bikes that the cycling pros will ride and take a photo with all the protagonists!
The offer includes:
- Stay in a Basic room, with Super halfboard (breakfast, post-training buffet and delicious dinner)
- Banana and mineral salts, before each tour
- Use of the beautiful and well-equipped bike room, with repair and washing corner and compressor. The mechanic is always at your disposal
- Daily tours with expert guides for different training levels
- heated and salinized swimmingpool from March to November, also excellent for triathletes; wellness centre and a wonderful seafront gym with the Technogym equipment.
- laundry service
Join us for the event: enjoy the passion, enthusiasm and the spectacle of the Giro d'Italia!
Write us your wishes and we will send you an offer that matches your needs