19 April 2020 - Cervia (just 10 km from Lungomare Bike Hotel)
Three routes of 77 km, 118 km and 174 km (2400 metres of elevation), technically very different from each other, designed to satisfy all pedal enthusiasts, to which is added the Gourmet route of 40 km, for the non-riding companions and food lovers cyclists.
Who has muscles and minds prepared to face the long route, can test themselves in the five climbs, united by the splendid scenery of the hills of Romagna: Montecavallo, Monte Finocchio, Monte Pietra, the legendary Cima Pantani on Montevecchio, dedicated to the Pirate and now become a symbol of the Via del Sale, and the Paderno / Colinello.
The entire weekend, from Friday 17th April to Sunday 19th, will be enriched by many events for families and by the Granfondo Beach Party, with music and shows.
Why should you choose Lungomare Bike Hotel to attend Granfondo degli del Sale?
- A tradition of over 40 years in welcoming cyclists from all over the world
- We have been chosen many times by the best cycling teams in the world (National Italian Cycling, SkyTeam, Moviestar and many others)
- We have the largest, safest, and equipped bike room in Emilia Romagna
- We will give you the best advice and assistance to enjoy the Granfondo at its best
- 5 daily guided bike tours: our expert guides have designed and tested over 100 bike tours, with different length, elevation and difficulty, for different trainings
- We can arrange specific trainings on the pre-race days, to make you reach your maximum performance for the Granfondo
- Guaranteed and secure transfer to the Granfondo
- Laundry service for technical clothing
- Mechanic available for assistance and repairs
- Salinized and heated pool with whirlpool
- Small but delicious SPA to relax and recover your strength
- If you wish, we can take care of your registration at the Granfondo