Cycling is such passion!
Hotel Lungomare in Cesenatico boasts a long tradition of hospitality.
Since 1954, the Pasolini family has been welcomingi guests and offering an oasis of relaxation and weel-being, an ideal sport for biking enthusiasts from beginners to professionals, intent on cycling through unspoilt villages and experiencing panoramic hills and landscape, from the Adriatic Sea to the Apennine mountains stretching between Tuscany and Emilia Romagna.
Cesenatico is a land of cyclists and the brithplace of Marco Pantani, the great climber, who trained in the hinterland hills and got 46 career victories! But Cesenatico, also offers many opportunities to the mountain biking lovers, with many beautiful trils in the pine forest or hills and cyclists who use city bikes and electric bikes can discover the great culinary and cultural trditions of the area.
The Lungomare Hotel is the ideal partner for your cycling holiday and has hosted several times professional teams such as Astana, Lampre, Colombia, Idea Conad, Utensilnord, Voralberg, Rusvelo, Sky, Cannondale, Phonak e AG2R.
This is a bike hotel with numerous facilities for cycling tourists:
- NEWS 2015: The latest Pinarello racing bikes
- rich breakfast with lots of delicious products to get the day off to a great start.
- a new, large storage for bicycles with a security camera, a workshop for small repairs, compressor, a corner dedicated to cleaning, hooks with padlocks
- an energy snack for training: a protein bar, mineral salts and bananas (included for “SOLE” and “STELLA” rooms, “JUNIOR SUITES” and “SUITES” and in our SPORT&JOY package).
- expert bike guides for road bike, mountain bike, E-Bike, Hand-Bike
- pocket maps.
- once a week, stop at a holiday farm for a “super snack”, with lots of typical homemade local products.
- for itineraries that are further away, you can transport you bicycle for part of the journey by train to reach truly spectacular places.
- organized transfers by coach, complete with bicycle carrier, for group requests and excursions that are further away, even as far as the Apennines or nearby regions.
- emergency assistance and bicycle recovery and repairs in the event of breakages.
- post-training buffet from 12 pm to 5.00 pm with pasta, cakes, muesli, yoghurt, fruit, salad, cold meats, cheeses… for a full of carbohydrates and sugars.
- sessions with our massager (available at the hotel on request).
- Salinized and heated (29°) swimming pool from March to October and whirlpool.
- "Lungopanorama private SPA" with a sea view on the 4th floor and wellness center with sauna, Turkish bath, indoor/outdoor Jacuzzi, massages, relaxation area, body treatments and solarium.
- Panoramic gym with Technogym equipment
- washing and drying of sportswear available on request. This service is always included in SPORT & JOY and EASYSPORT packages, in the room “SOLE” and “STELLA” and in JUNIOR SUITES and SUITES ones.
- On rainy days, the drying of shoes is always free!
- balanced diets for celiacs or guests with food allergies or intolerances can be agreed with the chef.
- EXCELLENT DISCOUNTS in our trusted sports shop (CICLI NERI in CESENA, 5% discount on frames and bicycles, 10% discount on all products not on offer and/or at net prices).
- Cleaning and lubrication for € 11,00. One wash is free in “STELLA” room, “JUNIOR SUITES” and “SUITES”!
- Rental and customizing of racing bike, Mountain bike and E-bike. For groups from 15 people, the rental for the group leader is free. The Lungomare Hotel is partner of BMC and PINARELLO and you can rent direclty at the hotel the latest generation bikes (as, for example the DOGMA F8).
And if at the end of the holiday you liked, you can also buy them at affordable prices!
Rates for hiring racing and mountain bikes.
IN CARBON starting from € 17,00 per day, for at least 6 following days of hire
For cyclists who want the best
Thanks to its collaboration with Mediasport (www.mediasport.nu), the first LABORATORY dedicated to amateur and professional sportsmen and women, the Hotel Lungomare offers highly-specialized services for cyclists.
You will find:
- Athletic evaluation
- Postural evaluation in the saddle
- Biomechanical cycling assessment
- Biomechanical control assessment
- Footwear fitting
- Isopotential test
- Plantar orthosis
- Baropodrometric analysis (of the foot support)
- Functional testing
- Athletic test and lactic acid assessment
- Gate analysis
- Technical insoles for sports footwear
- Consultation with a nutritionist for diet plans and advice
- Personalized training plans
- and much more besides!